Sunday, August 3, 2008

Come See Me At The Virtual Expo

On Friday and Saturday, August 8-9, I shall be hosting a booth at the Body Mind Spirit Expo. This is a virtual expo, completely online. My booth is #403 and you are most welcome to come in and browse.

There is a chat room where you can instant chat with me, we could have a live video chat if you like, and I'm even going to have a live 30-minute presentation on Friday the 8th at 2PM Central Standard Time.

I will be talking about all of the LifeWave patches, how they work, & what are the best acupuncture points on which to put them. I will also be talking a bit about my new site, http://www.heidiwalter.com, which is my portal site from which I'll send people to many other health and wellness products.

So come and say hi or just browse. Here's how to get there: http://www.vbmse.com

Hope to see you there.

Heidi

No comments:

Cats live in Recoleta Cemetery, Buenos Aires

Cats live in Recoleta Cemetery, Buenos Aires
copyright 2007, Heidi Walter

Iguazu Falls from the Brazil side

Iguazu Falls from the Brazil side
copyright 2007 Heidi Walter