Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Difficulty Losing Weight?

For those of you who may have tried LifeWave's new SP6 appetite control patch and still haven't lost weight, here's a suggestion: Use the Skin Care Patch (also called the Glutathione Booster) for one month first without using the weight loss patch.

This can detoxify your liver and clean out areas that may be stuck. Then try the SP6 appetite control patch for one month. Or longer if needed.

Currently, the Glutathione Booster is available as part of Y-Age, but you will soon be able to buy it by itself. It's just not quite back in the system yet. Try checking back in a week or two.

But here is my experience so far with this weight loss patch: I can go an entire day with very little food. I eat healthy, fresh food, but smaller potions of it. I have NO desire for sweets, though I can have them if I choose. I just have no craving for them. A typical day wearing this patch can be: yogurt for breakfast, tuna salad and slice of cheese for lunch, acorn squash and chicken with maybe a small salad for dinner. And maybe a Fruitfull bar (have you tried those? yum) sometime during the evening.

It's not that I can't eat more: I simply don't want to. And I have plenty of energy.

A votre santé,

Heidi

1 comment:

Fiona Kernaghan said...

Hi, Heidi! Thanks for the interesting blog and info... Thought I might let you know about my blog and web site - and my music- because I see you like Bonnie Raitt! She is a huge influence of mine and I just love her! You might like my new record. You can hear samples linked from my blog and web site. Cheers! F.

Cats live in Recoleta Cemetery, Buenos Aires

Cats live in Recoleta Cemetery, Buenos Aires
copyright 2007, Heidi Walter

Iguazu Falls from the Brazil side

Iguazu Falls from the Brazil side
copyright 2007 Heidi Walter